All About Smartphones: Chinese Woman Almost Lost Eye When Using iPhone

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Chinese Woman Almost Lost Eye When Using iPhone

Using an iPhone in China is now a thing for concern these days with the rate at with domestic disasters are happening while using Apple iPhone.

The first was a woman being electrocuted to death, followed by a man thrown into coma when electrocuted by his iPhone 4 and now this, where exploding iPhone sent debris into Li's eye.

According to Chinese woman, the explosion sent particles of the phone into her eyes and she was rushed to the hospital, where she was eventually treated. Previously, the woman stated that she had dropped the phone once which left a small crack in the upper right corner, but claims the phone was still useable. 

 
When she looked at the device to check it, Li then discovered the touchscreen was not responding when she tried to end the call. After a few more tries, the screen exploded.

Li said she felt some debris shooting into her eyes. "I could not open my eyes," she recalled. Her colleagues rushed her to the hospital where the doctor found her eyeball red and inflamed, and identified a scratch mark which suggested an object had scratched it.

You will recall that Apple already started a campaign where owners of counterfeit, defective and questionable Apple adapters can get a new recommended Apple adapter for a subsidized value after exchanging these non-recommended adapters. 

While Apple products are not the first to explode or cause harm, Apple gets lots of publicity when such happens when using her devices.
There was an error in this gadget

Google+ Followers