All About Smartphones: Woman Shocked to Death While Receiving a Call on Her iPhone 5

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Woman Shocked to Death While Receiving a Call on Her iPhone 5

A new information I stumbled upon not too long was a shocking one; one that is almost unbelievable.

It was said that a woman was electrocuted to death while making a call on her iPhone 5. 

According to CNET, a 23 year old Chinese woman by the name Ma Ailum from China's Xinjiang region was allegedly electrocuted when she answered a call while charging her iPhone 5 as reported by the Chinese based news agency Xinhua.

According to Apple's spokes person, the company is "deeply saddened to learn this tragic incident and offer our condolences to the Ma family". Apple "will fully investigate and cooperate with authorities in this matter".

We have of course heard of iPhone 5 getting seriously hot when in use and charging. We have also heard malfunctioning iPhone 5 resulting in it getting burnt. However, iPhone 5 electrocuting someone to death while charging and answering a call? Its a first and almost unbelievable.

Consequently, it would be really important for Apple to conduct a thorough investigation into this incident and make the public aware of the results of such investigation.



There was an error in this gadget

Google+ Followers