iOS 7 is out and there are lots of new features they are not so easy to find talk less of enabling them. In the same vain, there are old features that can still be difficult to find in the new OS.
One of those old and useful features is the LED Flash for Alerts. Its a little feature in which whenever a call comes in, the LED flash light at the back of the phone close to the camera flashes consistently. This feature is most useful in dark places or when you want to have a kind of bragging as no other kind of smartphone make alerts in that manner.
In other to enable this feature, follow the steps below.
1. Tap on the Settings icon on your home screen to take you to the Settings menu.
2. Scroll down and Tap on General to reveal the General interface.
3. Tap on Accessibility to reveal to menus contained in that area.
4. Finally, scroll down and you will see LED Flash for Alerts. Toggle it on.
5. The LED Flash Alerts works only when the phone is in lock mode. So when your device is locked or in sleep mode and a call comes in, the light at the back flashes consistently to notify you of an incoming call.
Am sure you would find this little feature useful in certain environments.