The evad3rs team have released their untethered jailbreak for iOS 7 for about 2 weeks now and already the number of jailroken iDevices can't be less than millions.
One of the very immediate reason to jailbreak an Apple device is to install apps for testing purposes before finally deciding on purchase it if it meets your taste and standard. You don't wanna spend that hard currency on a shitty app. In other words, cracked apps are installed to serve as demos in a situation where demo for a particular app isn't available.
To be able to install cracked apps, the iDevice needs to be jailbroken and AppSync for iOS needs to be installed. To get AppSync installed on your iOS 7 iDevice, follow to steps below.
1. Jailbroken Apple iOS 7 device
2. Internet Connection on your device
1. Click on the Cydia icon on your home screen to reveal the Cydia interface.
2. Click on Manage at the bottom of the page to reveal the menus it contains. Now click on Sources.
3. Click on Edit at the top-right corner of the screen and the click on Add at the top-left corner of the page.
4. Add the repo http://repo.hackyouriphone.org and click on Add Source as shown in the image above.
5. When Warned by Cydia, select Add Anyway. At this point the repo would be added and you respring your device.
6. Now click on Search and type AppSync for iOS 7.0+ and then select it.
7. Install the package and you are good to go. No need to reboot.
8. At the end of the process, you should be able to install cracked apps for testing purposes.
This tutorial is for educational purposes and not intended to encourage piracy.