When it comes to jailbreaking the iPhone, multiple opinions exist but one thing is sure, there are quite a few amount of people who agree that jailbreaking an iPhone or Apple device is a great thing and the news of jailbreak for any latest Apple firmware is a welcomed news. For these groups of people, it will be pleasing to know that there is now an untethered jailbreak for iPhones and iPads running iOS 8.3. This jailbreak was released by the TaiG team as an update to their already released TaiG jailbreak tool. This tool is only available for Windows PCs and would jailbreak any iPhone or iPad running iOS 8.1.3 to 8.3, Mac users will have to use a Windows Emulator or VM in other to use the jailbreak tool.
Now, to jailbreak your iPad or iPhone running iOS 8.1.3 - 8.3 all you have to do is follow the instructions below.
1. Backup your device using iCloud or on your computer.
2. If you updated your iPhone using OTA method, it is advised that you reload your phone using iTunes and disable passcode, Touch ID, and Find my iPhone temporarily until after the jailbreak process.
3. Disable any Antivirus programs or firewall temporarily so as to allow TaiG jailbreak tool to connect to the Internet.
4. Download the TaiG Jailbreak Tool v2.0 here and launch it as Administrator (right click the app and select "Run as Administrator" option)
5. Once the TaiG app detects your device, deselect the 3K Assistant 2.3.0, that's TaiG App Store), just right below Cydia 1.1.16.
6. Click on the green start button to proceed. If the process gets stuck at 30%, don't worry, wait for 20-30 minutes for the process to progress, especially if you're using a virtual machine.
7. After the process is complete, your device will reboot automatically and you should see the Cydia icon on the Home screen and the tool will tell you that the jailbreak was successful.
8. Re-enable your passcode, Touch IF and Find my iPhone on your device and also turn on the antivirus and firewall settings you might have disabled.
If this has worked for you, congrats, if not let's know where you are having troubles.