One of the things I find easy to do one my Infinix Zero 2 is sending a Facebook friends request for fellow PS4 owners and also to control the PS4 with my phone when not having the game with me. To control your PS4 with your android phone, follow these steps.
1. Go to the Play Store and download the PlayStation App
2. Make sure your PS4 is on and then scroll to Settings menu and then scroll to PlayStation App Connection Settings.
3. Click on Add Device
4. On your android device, you will see your PS4, type in the 8 digits connection code
5. Once connected, You will be able to see your profile and other information
6. Click on Connect to PS4 at the bottom of the screen and then click on Second Screen
7. You can now control your PS4 with your Android device by tapping on any of the control menus on your phone screen.
Like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter for more smartphone news.